Welcome to Certabo forum

Both posts in italian and in english are accepted on the forum to help everybody to provide contribution irrespective to geographical location. Object of the forum is to provide technical information on various items and help developer and users to personalise software for Certabo chessboards. User explicitly accepts the conditions of use of this forum here reported.

A brief introduction of user is always appreciated in section Welcome to….

Benvenuti nel forum di Certabo

Sul forum possono essere postati articoli sia in lingua italiana che inglese per permettere a tutti di dare il proprio contributo da diversi luoghi geografici. Il forum ha come scopo fornire informazioni tecniche in generale e aiutare gli sviluppatori ed utenti a personalizzare software per le scacchiere Certabo. L’utente accetta esplicitamente le condizioni del presente forum consultabili qui.

Un breve saluto del nuovo utente è sempre gradito nella sezione Benvenuti a….

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

4.0 version of 32 bits pc certabo online link doesn´t work

I received yesterday lucien board, and I only can play in my 64 bits pc in lichess (in chess.com only can see my oponents moves (led lights), and not the ones I do), but I want to install the softwares in a little 32 bits pc, but the online software link (4.0) doesn´t work, and it doesn´t work properly with the 3.0 version, lichess is telling me to "reset the pieces" all the time, but it doesn´t work. I suppose these are the typical problems the first days, but I want to play online chess!! I have also checked certabodroid, but it doesnt work properly, and it spends a very high amount of the battery (I have 6.1 android version). Thank you!

Hello

Link to 32bit 4.0 is fixed please download this last one sorry for missing it 🙂 . Yes your move are not indicated only the opponent move are shown with online software.

Your move is shown only when you play online launching from main sodtware. For Certabodroid normally if you have analysis turned during offline game this is the very power consuming part so you shall disable.

All the best

Pietro